Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sleepy Thursday

We all overslept this morning, so we missed the beginning of Maggie's playgroup. The downside was that Devon slept through and missed class. The nice part was that he was able to stay home with Lucy so Maggie and I could have some alone time at playgroup. When we got home, I took the girls to the park so that Devon could get some homework done.
We spent the afternoon making home made play-doh, which was not nearly as messy as I thought it would be. Maggie seemed to really enjoy it (except for when she wanted to eat it!)
Lucy has been pretty fussy the past few weeks. I think that she is having problems with gas. She screams and arches her back when she gets upset. It happens at all times of day, not just after eating. I tried some gas medicine with her today and it seems to be helping.
We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment