Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Exhausted

I put the girls to bed tonight at about 9:30 tonight (which is pretty much their regular bedtime). Then I sat there and tried to figure out why I felt so exhausted.
Let's see...
Maggie and Lucy woke up at 7:30 this morning. After breakfast, we went to the Chicago History Museum where the girls ran around and fell asleep (for five minutes) on the way home.
I tried to get them to nap while we watched Cinderella this afternoon but they stayed up and watched the whole movie instead.
Then we went out and played out in the snow while I attempted to shovel the sidewalk.
After dinner, the girls painted while I cleaned up the kitchen. Then we had baths and I made cookies.
Never mind,  I remember why I'm tired.

Seriously, the giant hot dog at the museum gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment