Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions

I go back and forth about blogging. It seems like fun and I enjoy reading other blogs.  But free time is at a premium for me and I do worry about privacy.
I think I will try to write more and see how out goes.
Wow! How boring!
Devon applied for a bunch of new jobs yesterday.  I can't wait for him to start working enough so that I can quit my part-time job. I also can't wait to get a new job myself.
I am really excited about this new year.  I hope this is the year we really get our shit together.
So, no official resolutions from me this year. Just the plan that this year will be better than last year. And hopefully I will remember to document it here!
Also, how cute are these girls drinking jello water out of shot glasses.  (Don't ask, just enjoy the cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment