Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. My awesome husband got me my own camera (since I am not a fan of the one we bought on Black Friday. This morning he also gave my a Lucy necklace. Last year for Christmas, he gave me a heart necklace with Maggie's birthstone, so now I have a necklace for each girl.
I gave him a new coffee mug with a picture of both girls on it. I have one more present to get him, that I need to go out and get when nap time is over.
We got Valentine's presents for the girls, too. A paint set and new paint brushes for Maggie and a stuffed monkey toy for Lucy. I love watching them open new presents and playing with them. It's probably a good thing we don't have a lot of money because my kids would be overflowing with toys and clothes if we did. (Girls clothes are just so damn cute!)
Although Valentine's Day is special for us, our dating anniversary is coming up in three weeks and that is my favorite day to celebrate.
I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment