Monday, October 3, 2011

The beginning of the end

So, it looks like this is going to be my last week of maternity leave. I can't think too much about it or I will start crying. I'm really going to miss my girls! But, the advantage of working 12 hour shifts like I do is that I still have four days off every week. Plus, it makes it easier to work overtime.
My husband is finishing up his degree and should be done next August. Hopefully he will be able to get a better job at that time and things will be a little easier for all of us.
In other news, Lucy's christening was a success. She did great, didn't even cry! The food and company were wonderful and everyone had a great time!
The weather is beautiful here today so I think the girls and I will go to the park later on to enjoy it while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment