Saturday, October 1, 2011

Family

This weekend is Lucy's Christening. So, my brother, his wife and new baby and my parents are staying with us this weekend while we celebrate. My mother-in-law will not be coming because she decided to schedule some last minute laser eye surgery for this past Friday despite the fact that she knew the date of the Christening about two months ago. And despite the fact that my husband is an only child and has no living aunts or uncles that we can invite to celebrate with us.
Nevertheless, we will have lots of good times, good cake, and good food.
Oh, and her dress is ADORABLE!! It's the dress that Maggie wore for her Christening and I plan to have all my children baptized in it (even if they're boys!) My mom made it from the train of my wedding dress and it is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment