Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Whirlwind

What a crazy few weeks it's been!
Maggie's birthday was three days before Christmas. My parents came up from St. Louis to visit starting on her birthday. They were able to stay until Dec. 27 which was fun for everyone.
We celebrated Christmas with my dad's family on Christmas eve. My dad is one of seven kids and I have 18 cousins on that side alone. It's kind of like the family from My Big Fat Greek Wedding! We had a blast!
On Christmas day we celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family, although my husband and I both had to work. I was a little disappointed, but my cousins on that side can be a little crazy, so it was ok.
We had Maggie's birthday party the day after Christmas. My mom got her some giant helium balloons and she got tons of presents (of course!).
We opened some Christmas gifts at her party from people we were unable to catch up with in the previous weeks. (Although I think next year, we will just make her party about her and celebrate Christmas another time.)
We went to my parents house on Dec. 30 so that my husband and dad could go to the 49er/Rams game on Sunday. They had a blast and my mom and I had fun taking the girls to the park.
It was a busy few days but we all had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment