Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas/ birthday

Maggie's birthday is two days before Christmas. Even though this is her third Christmas, it is still a little shocking to me that I have to plan (and make special) her birthday in the midst of all the Christmas craziness.
Of course, the first Christmas, we were just lucky to survive with a three day old- fresh from the hospital infant.
Last year, we went a little crazy with the toys and presents. I figured it was her one time a year to have everything special and we might as well celebrate. That turned out to be a good plan as five days before Christmas last year I found out I was pregnant with Lucy.
This year was a bit more work. I wanted to keep things even between the girls (they both got 4 presents and a book from Santa) but I still wanted her birthday to be special.
I think that this Christmas birthday will be something I will have to adjust to, but I hope that it turns out to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment